I was planning to buy a 2 br Condo in Port Chester and looked at this building (seems pretty nice from

Asked by , White Plains, NY Tue Aug 19, 2008

outside) and visiting many times in the area day and night to have a feel of the neighborhood. I was wondering if anyone knows if they guarantee the asking price, considering the the fact that almost all of the untils remains unsold for almost two years now, although their web site mentioned over 40% sold, while there is light on only one or two apartments in the evening. Are they really lying? Is there anything wrong with this construction?

Answers

3
Kathleen Zac…, Agent, Port Chester, NY
Wed Oct 22, 2008
Hello Robert...I know the building you are asking about. It is a beautiful building and there is nothing wrong with the construction. Each complex is designed to suit the needs of a particular purchaser. Personally i see this building suited for purchasers who like the feel of the city in the suburbs. Hi style living quarters with the freedom to run anywhere anytime without worry. I think it is the best kept secret in town.

Kathleen Zaccagnino,Br,CRA
ryeport@worldnet.att.net
914-843-3225
Web Reference:  http://ryeportrealestate.com
N/A, , White Plains, NY
Sun Aug 24, 2008
I think the market is actually just flooded with properties and thats why they are still available. Both complexes are very nice and a deal in comparison to other areas, Port Chester is on a up swing, with many new stores and restaurants going into the area. I think anyone that buys in Port Chester, now will benefit from the rewards tommorow. Hope this was helpful.

Mike Luchen
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
White Plains, NY
Visit my website for even more info at http://www.PortChesterNYHomes.com
Barry Grazia…, Agent, Chappaqua, NY
Wed Aug 20, 2008
Hi JRoberts63,
Perhaps you can call me about the project in Port Chester? It would be my pleasure to discuss the property.
Visit me on Prudentialrand.com