Home Buying in Brigantine>Question Details

Steph, Home Buyer in Brigantine, NJ

I was looking to buy a condo on Brigantine. Any info on the Bayberry Condos ? I noticed several for sale there.

Asked by Steph, Brigantine, NJ Wed Jul 13, 2011

Luis Cossio’s answer
Hi, There are a few Bayberry units for sale, my office has a couple of listings. These condo's make a great investment property or primary home. If you can send me your contact information, and the amount of money you want to invest, I will be able to be more generous with the information I can provide.
I work with Domain Realty, 1001W. Brigantine Ave, Brigantine, NJ 08203, My name is Luis Cossio, email address: luis.cossio20@gmail.com. office phone # 609-948-5454. Contact me and I will help you find your
dreamed Brigantine property.
Luis Cossio
Hi Steph!
There are currently (7) units for sale at Bayberry ranging from $169,900 - $250,000. Overall, there are 224 condos listed for sale in Brigantine so there is a wide selection to choose from. Working with a local Realtor is the best way to help you select the best possible property to fit your needs. If you are not presently working with an agent, I would welcome the opportunity to interview to work as your buyer's agent. I am a licensed broker in New Jersey and Pennsylvania with 23 years experience. I hold the designaiton Accredited Buyer's Agent and can serve your needs anywhere in Atlantic County. I can be reached at 609-703-9093 (cell) or 609-264-8444 (office) and via e-mail at margaret.steadman@prufoxroach.com. Best of luck with your home search! With rates under 5%, it is a great time to purchase your shore home!

Margaret Steadman
Hi Steph,

My partner and wife Carolyn and I just showed two Bayberry condos today.
We can answer any questions on Bayberry or other similar properties here in Brigantine.

We love working with buyers. Check out our personal website here--> http://www.BrigantineIsland.Biz
You can search the MLS unrestricted...and then give us a call
Lou 609 214 4672
Carolyn 609 214 5487
Hi Steph! Bayberry condos are conveniently located behind the Acme and are close to the beach, each unit also has it's own garage with an additional storage room, units are 2 bedrooms and have either 1 or 2 baths they can make either a great summer getaway or investment for a yearly rental! Please feel free to contact me to take a look at what's available to fit your needs in Brigantine! (609) 517-3638