I wanted to know if Forest Park area in fremont is a good place to buy a home.

Asked by Sp, Santa Clara, CA Fri Jul 13, 2007

Answers

3
Mario Pinedo,…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Fri Jul 13, 2007
Overall a very good area. The schools are strong and getting better every year. Great commute location to the Peninsula if you happen to work over there. Homes tend to be newer. Although, relatively small lots come with most of the new constuction in the area. My parents bought a house in Fremont in 1979. Fremont...where is that? Now look at Fremont. Amazing boom and growth. This will continue. Great long-term investment city.
Anna, , Fremont, CA
Fri Jul 18, 2008
I know that the City is planning to build some low cost housing in Patterson Ranch of Ardenwood. I don't know whether it will affect the crime rate and property value in the near future. Other than that, it is a great area with great elementary schools and good values for investment.
#1, , San Francisco Bay Area
Wed Aug 1, 2007
I purchased my 1st home in Fremont in 1975 near Ardenwood. In 1975 Ardenwood was a farm and Eucalyptus grove. Ardenwood has always been a popular area to buy a home in. Ardenwood is an excellent commute location for Dumbarton Bridge, San Jose and East Bay area commuters. Property values remain high due to demand for the area and schools. Many San Mateo and Santa Clara county homebuyers opt to purchase in Ardenwood due to the high price of housing in San Mateo and Santa Clara counties. Ardenwood is a great choice of neighborhood as well as potential for future appreciation.

I hope this is helpful.

You can search the Realtor MLS for homes for sale in Ardenwood at my website. Just click on the link in Web References below. Please call me if I can answer any questions about the homes that look interesting to you.

Very Truly Yours,

Ed Monaghan