I want to trade my beautiful golf course double wide in winter haven florida 55 community, for house on mount dora golf course. will pay realtor fee?

Asked by Betz, Mount Dora, FL Mon Jan 9, 2012

Answers

5
Cheryl Hilty…, Agent, Mount Dora, FL
Tue Apr 2, 2013
I am a golf, active adult community specialist in Mount Dora.
You may visit my website for easy search of homes for sale and by community.
my website is
http://www.mountdorawaterfronthomes.com or
http://www.cherylhiltyretirementhomes.com
Looking forward to working with you,
Cheryl Hilty
352-638-5688
ERA, Tom Grizzard
600 N. Donnelly St
Mt Dora, Fl
32757
Sharon Rober…, , Mount Dora, FL
Fri Mar 16, 2012
You more than likely will not be able to just trade a home for a home. You will need to place your home on the market, then purchase a home here.There are many very nice 55+ Communities in our area. I am not firmiliar with Winter Haven, values. I can certanly find a professional Realtor for you to work with in your area. Then we would know your purchase amount expected for our area. There are some very great deals out there right now. Please feel free to give me a call if you need help, or any further concerns. Good luck.

Sharon Roberts
Coldwell Banker Camelot Realty
(352) 602-6646- Direct
CBCamelot@gmail.com
cbcamelot.mfr.mlxchange.com
Bill Deese,…, Agent, Leesburg, FL
Mon Jan 9, 2012
Hello Betz,

I will need to know the value of the home you want to trade as well as whether or not you are expecting to trade even or trade with additional cash? Need to know your criteria and if you only want to be in Mount Dora. Email or call me to discuss and I will be able to successfully help you with your needs.

Bill Deese
352-250-1653
billdeese@comcast.net
Karen M. Ris…, Agent, Mount Dora, FL
Mon Jan 9, 2012
Please contact me and I will help you find a home on the golf course
Karen M. Riscinto
Vangie Berry Signature Realty
352-250-3166
Dana Brunetti, Agent, Mount Dora, FL
Mon Jan 9, 2012
There are many options to choose from such as Country Club of Mt. Dora to Black Bear Reserve but it will depend on your price range and needs. Please contact me via email or phone and i will be happy to send you some listings. Dana Brunetti, dbrunetti@tomgrizzard.com, 352-636-0590.