Home Buying in South Chatham>Question Details

Judy, Both Buyer and Seller in Mashpee, MA

I want to sell in Mashpee and buy down Cape, any recommendations on who to use?

Asked by Judy, Mashpee, MA Mon Jul 30, 2012

Hi, Judy.

Please review my recommendations and reviews here on Trulia and on Zillow.com. If you feel as though I would be a good fit, please feel free to contact me and we can get together for a visit.

I am listing a beautiful colonial now in Marston Mills and know the cape very well from the bridges to the Orleans rotary. Be happy to assist.

Corey Sprague
Hi Judy,
I would talk to several Realtors (you can even use this site to search for a few in your town & surrounding areas), ask them to give you a comparative market analysis to see how much your house may be worth in current market (this is at no cost to you). This will give you an opportunity to get to know the agents, other than typical questions about experience, full/part time, knowledge... be sure that his/her personality/character is a good match for you as you will be working with that agent for the months to come. This is an important step, that sometimes gets overlooked, in developing a good relationship between the parties. You can also use the same person, if you are comfortable with him/her, to assist you in the buying end although you are not obligated to do so.
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
When it's time to buy:
Massachusetts Premier Buyer Brokerage

* One piece of advice: dont feel pressured to use the same agent for both. Hire the best person for each side of the transaction. At the very least don't sign a contract that says you have to use the listing broker as your buyer broker. See how the first transaction goes before tying yourself to an agent.
Web Reference: http://territory.com/
Good morning Judy,
I would be delighted to get together with you and explore your selling and buying options;. Additionally giving you a chance to get to know me and the kind of service I can provide you with.

Please let me know if I can help.

Kind Regards - Vicky

Vicky Whittier
Robert Paul Properties
Serving Cape Cod
C 774.238.2746