I want to see this apartment 65 Queens Woodside avenue 11377 and I need an appointment. How can I get one?

Asked by Md Shaiful Huq, Kew Gardens, Queens, NY Sat Jul 3, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Wanda Couch, Agent, Buford, GA
Sat Jul 3, 2010
Most apartments have an onsite agent. Drive around the neighborhood and see if you can find the office. If there's no office or signs with a phone number on the apartment , I'd question if it's really for rent. If you get a phone number, simply call it and ask to set up the appointment. They'll tell you how much deposit is needed and what documents you'll have to bring when you sign the lease. I recommend you call a Realtor in your area and ask him or her to represent you in finding a home to rent. They know the market well in their areas and will make the moving process a smoother one. A Realtor can help explain the rental agreement and possibly know of a home you can buy for about the same monthly payment you'd be spending on rent.
Web Reference:  http://NEGAHOMESFORSALE.com
1 vote
Joe, , Woodside, Queens, NY
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Question for agents ,
I am planing to purchase the signs for listing properties for sale,Is it good an idea to put a picture on the sign?What is your experience and what you think about it?
Thank you ...
0 votes
Eddie McGowan, Agent, Bellerose Terrace, NY
Thu Jul 21, 2011
Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to make an appointment to see that apartment, or any other. I specialize in Queens real estate.

Web Reference:  http://www.EddieMcGowan.com
0 votes
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Sun Jul 4, 2010
You need to be working with a real estate agent. I tried to find the apartment you are referring to but could not figure out which one it is. If you can send me the price, number of bedrooms, etc., I can try to find it for you.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more