I want to see the house. How can I contact agent to get more information?

Asked by Lien Phuong, San Jose, CA Sat Mar 15, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Courtney Coo…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Sat Mar 15, 2008
HI Lien -

You should ask friends for a referral for an agent. We can all open up houses in our own MLS no matter who they are listed wth. I would get a referral for an agent who can represent you and your best interests rather than calling the listing agent.

Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more