mccrayvalerie, Other/Just Looking in Richmond, VA

I want to see home to buy in Richmond,va

Asked by mccrayvalerie, Richmond, VA Mon Jan 21, 2013

Answers

6
Pam Davis, Agent, Richmond, VA
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Valerie, it is very important that you sit down with a Realtor who listens to your needs & desires in a home to help you find the right home for you. A Realtor can also assist you in finding a lender who will best serve your needs for obtaining a pre-qualification which is necessary to set the price range for your purchase, get you the best financing for your circumstances & provide the lender letter necessary to write a contract on the home of your choice.

Give me a all if you want help with a purchase.

Pam Davis
Long & Foster
804-405-5460
Susan P Cott…, Agent, Richmond, VA
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hi Valerie,

Your first step is to call a mortgage lender to find out what you would qualify to borrow for your home mortgage. Please feel free to contact me for a list of lenders or you can call your bank.

Once you have an idea of what amount you would be comfortable with as a monthly payment give me call and we will discuss your plans. To find out more about me, refer to my website http://www.susancottrell.com

Susan Cottrell, Realtor
Coldwell Banker J&T
504 Libbie Avenue
Richmond VA 23226
Cell 804-840-7186
Office 804-288-4163 X310
http://www.susancottrell.com
Bridget Hodg…, Agent, Richmond, VA
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hi Valerie,
I'd be happy to send you information, or schedule a time to look if you already have something in mind. Fell free to give me a call to set up a time that is convenient for you. Thank you.
Bridget Hodgson
Long & Foster - Grove
(804)484-3335
David Patsel, Agent, Colonial Heights, VA
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hi, my name is David Patsel, Branch Manager for Napier Realtors. I know the Richmond and surrounding areas very well. Feel free to email me any questions you may have at david.patsel@gmail.com or call me anytime at 804-931-4072. I look forward assisting you. Have a great day!
Donna Turner, , Providence Forge, VA
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Please give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you find your new home. My number is 804-966-2819.
Bentley Affe…, Agent, Midlothian, VA
Mon Jan 21, 2013
What home do you want to see?
bentley.affendikis@joynerfineproperties.com
804-938-3539 call or text