I want to rent out a good sized property to open a tattoo parlor . I am also on a budget . What would you recommend that I do ?

Asked by alekushington, Jersey City, NJ Tue Jan 22, 2013

Im a young teen striving for success and God gave me this opportunity and I want go with it , please help .

Thank you .

Answers

3
David Hoffer, Agent, Hillside, NJ
Tue Jan 22, 2013
First you have to determine what your budget is. You didn't specify how much you can allocate for rent and security, heat, electricity, water etc each month. Second is how familiar are you with the business. If you know next to nothing about it, go and work for some one first. (You didn't specify that either).
Third what does "good sized property" mean to you? Every occupation/business has different size requirements, (some are regulated in addition). Visualize the size in your mind with tables, chairs, and then put it on paper. Usually one inch on a graph equals 1 foot in real life. Put in the door way, exits, space to hold equipement and then you can have an idea of the size you may TRULY NEED.
Openiing a sucessful business requires thought, wise planning and above all hard work. Be minimal in your needs for the first couple years and work HARD. You will be sucessful. Good luck.
Jose Nunes, Agent, Roselle, NJ
Tue Jan 22, 2013
The budget that you have may just be enough for you to get started. Commercial space has taken a beating, and you may be able to get more than what you think.
Give me a call, and I can take a look around for you to see what is available.

Joe Nunes
REMAX In Action
908-591-6600
I think that it's really important to establish goals. Not a broad one, like 'I want to open a tattoo parlor' but like, 'what do I want to get out of this tattoo parlor?' That can change the way you go about looking for a space. Think about it that way. http://www.gallerytattoo.org/about-us.php
Flag Wed Dec 3, 2014
Jim Olive, Agent, Key West, FL
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Alekushington...
Sounds like a tough problem, but there's always a solution for those that work hard and make things happen. Perhaps you can find find some folks from your area (school? Church?) that believe in your vision and will invest in your business to give you the capital you need to get off the ground. Or maybe someone with vacant commercial property might be persuaded to let you start out in their space with an agreement to compensate them on the back end for the rent? Remember, if there's a will, there's a way. Best of luck...