janibugblue, Renter in Destin, FL

I want to rent long term a two bed, two bath condo Emerald Coast when my Va. home sells this Spring for $1500.00 max. Cat,one friendly. Jan Rodgers

Asked by janibugblue, Destin, FL Sun Jan 19, 2014

Answers

5
Wendy Bentley, Agent, Destin, FL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Jan,

Please email me your email address and I will send you a rental list of ALL properties for in the in the Destin area. This list will include contact information of the Realtors and Property Managers that are renting the properties.

I hope this is helpful.

Respectfully,
Wendy Bentley
151 Regions Way A4
Destin, FL 32541
Cell: 435-602-9335 call or text
email: Wendy Bentley@Ymail.com
Website: www. EmeraldCoastPropertySearch.com
David Dalenb…, Agent, Miramar Beach, FL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Jan,

I can send you information if you let me know when you plan to arrive on the Emerald Coast.

Do you have an idea whether you need to be near Gulf or near golf courses, in Destin, or South Walton?

Let me know and I can help.

Dave Dalenberg
Broker, Pelican Real Estate and Dev. Inc.
850-259-2254
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Jan, if you would like to contact me, I can assist with listing alerts as they come up, giving you first dibs at finding something. I would be happy to assist you. You can also find rental properties by logging into my website to search on your own.

Myke Triebold
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com
Donna Gentle, Agent, Destin, FL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Good Morning Jan. Rentals are a little different in this area, due to the fact that it is primarily a vacation rental town. You can find long term rentals, but I would advise going different routes than you may be used to. Timing is important also. If a long term rental does not rent, a lot of owners place it in a vacation rental program in season. Our season here is summer, The spring is when things really start. So, your best time to find something is after season, around October/November thru the end of February. Of course, this is only an average.
It is also a little harder to find long term rentals. When you are ready, the 1st place you should check is Craig's list. Many owners place condos on there and have it rented in a matter of days. It is definitely a first come, first serve! Also you can get on a EmeraldCoastHomesOnline to see all that is listed in the MLS. Some local Real Estate Companies have a long term leasing departments. You can also check Southern Resorts and ResortQuest. I'm not too familiar with which Realtors have programs. but look for some familiar names, Prudential, Coldwell, ReMax... If you send me your e-mail address I'll be happy to send you a few links...
Good Luck and please call if I can help with anything else.. Donna Gentle donna@donnagentle.com
Kelly Klein, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Mon Jan 20, 2014
I only handle sales along the Emerald Coast, but do have access to a full list of rentals in the area if you would like for me to send this to you. Please send me a note with your needs to Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com

Warmly yours,
Kelly Klein, Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
850-420-2480