Mwaite, Home Buyer in Just Us, Atlanta, GA

I want to relocate out of state and I want to purchase a house right away. I will have a good downpayment

Asked by Mwaite, Just Us, Atlanta, GA Mon Aug 4, 2008

from selling my current home. Will I be able to get a loan without immeadiate employment?

Answers

3
Lynn Brier-De…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Oct 7, 2008

With a good downpayment, and as long as you qualify for mortgage financing, you should be able to purchase a new home just as fast as you can find one. What state are you relocating to? I can help you in Northeast Florida and there are good real estate agents to help you in any state you're considering. You can find more resources for assistance on my website: http://www.LynnSellsJax.com. Good luck to you wherever you may land.
Carla, Home Seller, Enfield, CT
Tue Oct 7, 2008
it is a good possibility. Where are you looking to relocate? If CT, I can help you out and put you in touch with a mortgage broker. Email me and let me know budrusty@aol.com
Danielle Laz…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Mon Aug 4, 2008
You may be able to. Where are you located? Many of my clients purchase homes before selling theirs. However, that process is now trickier than it was before the "credit crisis." If you can't verify future employment, I imagine you'll need more down payment and great credit to compensate. Keep in mind that a lot of these loan programs are gone so getting together with an excellent mortgage broker is essential. If you are in the Bay Area, I can recommend a few.