I want to put down about 250K to purchase another property, but I need to sell my home first, more than 1 way? Thanks, Kenzo.Robinson@gmail.com

Asked by Kenzo Robinson, Eastham, MA Mon Jun 4, 2012

Answers

5
Rose Kennedy, Agent, Truro Provincetown, MA
Sat Jun 16, 2012
There are a few options that you have. You can make an offer contingent on the selling of your house however the seller's don't like to take their home off the market for any length of time in this market and not always the best way negotiate. I would definitely talk to your lender and see what they could suggest.

realestaterosekennedy@gmail.com
Patricia Lem…, Agent, Wellfleet, MA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Is your first property listed? If so sometimes you can make an offer on another property contigent on your home selling. Not all sellers will accept that kind of offer but some do if they're not in a hurry. If its not listed I would gladly do a market anylsis for you on your current home and help you put together a marketing plan for both the sale of your current place and purchasing a new one.
Richard Shap…, , Framingham, MA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
If your down payment is tied up in equity in the home you seek to sell then there are basically no options. Call me to discuss.
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Yes,

Bridge loans? Equity loans? Option to purchase? Those are a few that come to mind.
Scott McCaul…, Other Pro, Portsmouth, NH
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Hi Kenzo,
I'm not sure specfically what you're asking, but if it is related to financing the home and the options available to you I would certainly be glad to assist.

Scott McCauley
Contact info at http://www.LendWithScott.com
Licensed Mortgage Planner
Regency Mortgage Corp
Web Reference:  http://www.lendwithscott.com