I want to purchase a duplex/quadplex/ two or more townhomes. How can I search for this?

Asked by Sjdslm17%40gmail.com, Mon Feb 18, 2013

Answers

4
Tom Inglesby’s answer
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Sat Mar 2, 2013
I can search for you and thru our network of contacts we sell property that is not on the market. I can search addresses or maybe go to street of properties that you like and contact the owners and see if they want to sell depending how long they have owned the property. Give me a call and lets see what I can find for you? Tom Inglesby, Broker, RE/MAX Equity Group
The Stephen…, Agent, Portland, OR
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Any good agent can set up an automatic search program for you based of our local MLS - RMLS.
Kestrelle1, Home Buyer, Portland, OR
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Go to your search options (left hand side of the page), and under 'property types' select multi-family.
Travis Jacks…, Agent, Campbell, CA
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Trulia doesn't have a search option for multi family residences. I would advise you to get in contact with a real estate agent who has experience with purchasing residential investment properties. If you would like, I could refer you to a qualified agent specializing in Portland residential investment properties. Send your contact info to Tjackson@c21mm.com

Travis Jackson
Century 21 M & M Associates
DRE# 0879566
http://www.408RealEstate.com
Uh yes, it does. See my answer to the OP.
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013