Home Buying in Alexandria>Question Details

Cuomo525, Home Buyer in Alexandria, LA

I want to purchase a bank owned home with cash. I'm afraid to keep money in savings, what do we do?

Asked by Cuomo525, Alexandria, LA Sun Apr 28, 2013

I am diligently saving cash to purchase a bank owned home for 30,000-40,000. I am afraid to deposit the money in my savings account at my credit union because I had a car repossessed years back and I'm afraid they will take this money. I keep very little money in this account but if I start building the account up maybe it will be noticed and a freeze will be put on my money. How can I continue to save and be able to show proof of funds when it comes time to do the cash transaction?

bahaaa ya cant hide my man,,, pay your bills
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 28, 2013
then we dont buy! boycott everything and shut it all down screw this oligarchy/plutocracy where the rich rob us all!
Flag Thu Jan 14, 2016
How about opening an account with another bank? Or talk with someone at the credit union to find out how your situation would be handled? When the car was repoed, wasj a lien filed against you for the balance of the loan? Congratulations on your goal to own your own home free and clear.