I want to learn how to buy old homes an fix them up to were i can sell them for more profit.help?

Asked by Earl K. Maguire, Leesville, LA Tue Apr 17, 2012

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Since each property is unique and the extent of the necessary work may be different, you will need to learn about labor/construction costs before making your purchase(s)...
Tilak Shah, Both Buyer And Seller, New York
Wed Feb 13, 2013
If you are looking to flip houses you have to know what you are doing. Flipping houses is a good business however you need to know how much profit you can make off the house. The best place to look for houses like that are bank owned properties because you can get them for really cheap and make a good profit off the houses and also put in some money to fix them up.
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Wed Apr 18, 2012
You will need a buyers agent to help you make some real smart chooses.
I just need a few seconds to sit with you and discuses a plan that will work for both of us.

Please just give me a call as soon as you can.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Jacques Ambr…, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Wed Apr 18, 2012
You will need to get a good buyer broker to help calculate values and potential gains based on comparables. You should also have a good person for home inspection and a contractor that can help in the rehab