I want to know why my home is not listed here too.

Asked by Regina McGlashen, Roswell, NM Tue Dec 11, 2012

My agent said that multiple listing services usually pick up all homes that are listed for internet mls. It has been on the market for 6 months and I have never seen it on this site. Must I get my agent to send it in to you?

Answers

4
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hello Gina,

In most cases, Trulia will automatically index your home's listing. However, some times there may be an issue on the MLS side that prevents it from being included in Trulia's directory.

You can simply ask your agent to setup an account and add the listing manually.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference:  http://www.Syan.com
Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Yes, your agent will have to create a profile on Trulia and then list your home here. If the agent is using a service to syndicate their listings to websites other than the MLS they really need to contact the syndication service and let them know there is an issue.
Brad Davis, Agent, Roswell, NM
Tue Dec 11, 2012
Each Realtor will market your home differently depending on their own market strategy. When you list your home with an agent, they will do their marketing of your home at their own expense. That is why it is critical to search for, and ultimately hire, the real estate agent that you feel will best promote your home (the more they spend on advertising, the more exposure your home will have in the marketplace). In line with that same frame of thought, if you do an internet search for real estate or for a real estate agent in your local market, the agent that consistently shows up at the top of the results is more than likely the agent you want to hire. Not only do they understand how to market your home in today's high-tech marketplace, but they also understand the value of advertising. Also, going with an agent that is part of a well-known large real estate brokerage firm in your area will help substantially. Utilize the benefit of a powerful brokerage firm working for you.

I wish you the best in your efforts to sell your home and offer my ear to any help in any way I can.

Brad Davis
Todd Patters…, Agent, Fort Collins, CO
Tue Dec 11, 2012
I had to add my listings to the site, if your agent isn't a Trulia fan and didn't add them, that's prob why you haven't seen it on here.