I want to know if 9741 green rd in converse, Tx is for sale?

Asked by jrggalvan06, Converse, TX Mon Apr 29, 2013

Answers

2
Laura Rosales’ answer
Laura Rosales, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun May 12, 2013
Hi Jr - It is not showing up as an active listing. Sometimes Realtors will place a sign in a yard prior to listing a home with a "coming soon". This is done while the seller prepares the home and it usually become available to view within a few weeks. If you are in the market to purchase I would recommend interviewing several agents and once you feel you have found a good fit, have them set you up on a search to include homes in the area you desire - that way you will get alerts when new listings become available. Best wishes to you, Laura Rosales-Austin Texas Realtor
Krishna Perk…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Sun May 12, 2013
No still not for sale. What makes you think it was for sale? If you saw it on a site it might just be in the early stages of foreclosure. I work with buyers in Converse and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. 210-260-6617