I want to know if Trinity Properties are or have bought any of the duplexs in my neighborhood

Asked by Jody Henson, 1002 sw 33rd st Sun Aug 19, 2007

Dunc 1 owns about 42 duplexs in this area, and I keep being told that Trinity is buying them from claude.Not only because I rent one, but also because I am a Leasing Agent, maintenance person & cleaning lady for him. So I'ld like to stay around,I know these duplexs better than anybody

Answers

3
Paul Dwyer, Home Buyer, Topeka, KS
Thu Oct 31, 2013
1337 clay Red brook Apartment's Look Up Fire Ambulance And police File's City Code and Robinson Middle School Area Violation's Unlawful Company

To Trinity Properties LLC M.T.J LLC And All Joint Associates. As I Understand Trinity Properties LLC And M.T.J LLC Feel's I have Not Only broke my tenant agreement but Also should Vacate the premises when i did the place was vandalized i went to the valeo to Recuperate From The Eviction then the surprise three day notice on top of that for the bill of October stay and i been only there to remove item's i will not return again Today is first of November it very costly to move in such a rush without much time and help i will like no further contact from trinity properties LLC or its associates or any of it's management company owners and associates. yours truly Paul Saint Vincent Dwyer November 1 2013 P.S Good luck. I have no extra Money Available Due To This action i wish to End all Business etc. Relationship's And Communications with this company Trinity properties LLC and M.T.J LLC and All Contact's. Defendant :Paul Saint Vincent Dwyer
Cathy Conn, Agent, Tecumseh, KS
Wed Aug 12, 2009
I didn't see the address you were looking for unless it is 1002 SW 33rd. Trinity apparently owns 21 properties in town currently.
Chris Lengqu…, Agent, Olathe, KS
Sun Aug 19, 2007
Contact a local agent OR check with the county courthouse. They will be able to help you. In fact, many counties have that information available online to the public.