I want to know do yall known anybody that is sell a house that use a daycare center in it

Asked by Shakita Hillman, Shelby, NC Mon Oct 15, 2007

Answers

5
Donna Sutton, Agent, Shelby, NC
Wed Nov 24, 2010
Shakita, have you found a house for a daycare yet? I just listed a property you may be interested in. Give me a call and I will tell you about it. 704-470-7147. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Donna Sutton
Gateway Properties
Donna Sutton, Agent, Shelby, NC
Thu Oct 21, 2010
Shakita,
Have you found what you were looking for in a daycare property yet? If not, call me at 704-470-7147 and I will tell you what I am working on. It is not on the market just yet but will be. You may can have first option for this one. Should be inexpensive and sits between Shelby and Kings Mountain.
Donna Sutton, Broker
Gateway Properties of the Carolinas, LLC
Donna Sutton, Agent, Shelby, NC
Fri Jul 9, 2010
Shakita, I know of a few places that used to have daycares. If you have not found one go to my profile and call me on my cell number. I will give you the info then. I really don't want to do it on here because some of those homes do not have for sale signs up. Good luck!
Donna Sutton, , 28150
Fri Jun 27, 2008
Shakita,
I am a Realtor in Shelby, NC. There are several homes I know of where people have had daycare centers in them or are thinking about selling their property. Give me an email back and we can get together if you have not bought something already.
Infinity Rea…, , Saratoga, CA
Fri Oct 19, 2007
I know i keep saying it, but Your best bet is contact a local realtor in the area. Let them know your needs, and specific requests and they can search for your criteria.