I want to get an apartment near UCLA.

Asked by Kenny, 90024 Tue Oct 22, 2013

Hi, I'm 19, and I'm planning on getting an apartment near UCLA. My budget is 500,000 dollars, and I want to buy perhaps a condo with 1-2 bed and a bath.

Thank you

Answers

10
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hi Kenny,

Please send me your email address to JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and I will get a list of properties in your price range over to your email right away!

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference:  http://www.jamietian.com
Jamie Tian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hi Kenny,

Congratulations on your decision to purchase a property!

I would be happy to help you find a condo to purchase near UCLA. I graduated from UCLA myself and live in Westwood.

Please contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and I would be happy to email you a list of condos that are currently on the market in your price range, and set up viewings for any condos that you are interested in.

Let me know if you have any questions about the home-buying process.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
BRE #01920120
Hi Kenny,
Please send me your email address to JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and I will get that list over to your email right away!
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your response. It would be great if you could send me a list of condos that are in my price range, so that i could also forward that list to my mom. Thank you.
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Hi Ken,
It's an exciting (but expensive) area in Westwood. You need to contact one of us here...on Trulia..to help you search for the right property.
Mitch Lichte…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Santa Ana, CA
Wed Oct 23, 2013
I have a single family house 2+2 for rent near UCLA. It's private, safe, secure and you can walk or ride your bike to campus (about 2 miles). I've had grad students renting there before. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in thsi home. Rent is $3500/month.
Gail Mercedes…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Hi Ken,

Looking for a 1 to 2 bedroom condominium in or near Westwood area. Condos in Westwood Village will be more pricey than condos in surrounding areas. I will be happy to send all current MLS listing in the area. Please Call:

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP Realty Marina del Rey
310.853.9933
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Work with an agent, that will be your best bet. Don't go fishing on a web site like this and think you will save money.
Douglas Lagos, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hi Kenny,

My office is 3 minutes away from UCLA. I'm very familiar with the area, condos available and sold prices.

Please call me so that I can get to know what's important to you in finding and buying your 1-2 bedroom condo.

Douglas Lagos
Coldwell Banker Residential
Tel. (310) 463-8088

Douglas@DouglasLagos.com
Ellie Salemn…, , Los Angeles, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hello Kenny,
I have been working as a Real Estate agent for a long time , and I have helped a lot of young professionals and students. Please feel free to contact me to proceed with the purchase of your condo near UCLA.
Ellie
Elahehsal@yahoo.com
Alexander Gr…, Agent, San Jose, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Do you have an all cash budget? Because as a student you would not be able to get a loan by yourself.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Will Thomas, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Hi Kenny,

I'd be happy to help you find and purchase a condo near UCLA

Please call me at 323.359.6719 or homesbywill@yahoo.com
you can also sign up to my website to find all available condos that are for sale. My website is update every 30 minutes so you can be assure that homes are available.

http://www.ziprealty.com/registration/register_all.jsp?metro…