I want to find a realtor who can get me a 3 bedroom rental in the school zone of PS 304 (Lafayette Ave.) by this Feb. at the latest. Can anyone help ?

Asked by Yesenia Garcia, Bronx, NY Sun Jan 6, 2013

Answers

6
laura guaras…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hi, I am very familiar with this school zone, my son actually attends that school. I also have a great three bedroom apartment available in the area. If you are interested, please give me a call.

Laura Guarascio
Keller Williams Realty NYC Group
917-595-6546
laura.guarascio@aol.com
, ,
Thu Jun 13, 2013
Hi Yesenia,

Were you able to find a property in the school district that you were looking for?
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Feb 17, 2013

Our office has a fantastic rental department. We have over 70 Agents that are ready to assist you in your search. Take the time and give our office a call and our receptionist will set you up with a trained professional that will be able to handle all aspects of your search.

OFFICE NUMBER: 347-202-4965

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Feb 17, 2013

OFFICE NUMBER: 347-202-4965

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Coffy Bailey, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Hi Yesenia,

My name is Coffy Bailey and I would be more than happy to assist you as I do many rentals in that area.

Give me a call at 646-773-8347 and we can discuss further what you are looking for in a 3 Br aside from the school zone, such as price, building vs pvt house.

I look forward to talking and working with you.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
Coffy@exitrealtypower.com
646-773-8347
Cecilly Buma…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hello Yesenia,
Thank you for your recent inquiry. I am a Bronx realtor and area expert. My office, which is located in Throggs Neck on E. Tremont Ave, has tons of available apartments in your desired area. I'd be glad to assist you with your apartment search and guide you through the process. Give me a call when you have a moment to chat.
I look foward to working with you soon.

Ceasar Rosas
Exit Realty Search
646.338.7267
sellandbuyhomes2@gmail.com
C2Chomes.com