I want to come next year for ever to LA must I reserve an house now ?

Asked by Doguhan, Los Angeles, CA Sun Mar 30, 2014

Answers

5
Brad Korb, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sat Apr 5, 2014
No ,if you are moving to L.A. next year you should look at renting a house 30- 45 days before your anticipated move -in date ,no one would usually know if their rental house would be vacant 1 year from now !Good Luck !
Gev Gharadag…, Agent, Glendale, CA
Fri Apr 4, 2014
It is always a good idea to look for houses in advance before you actually move to a new city, especially Los Angeles. I would suggest to do some research and figure out your budget, price range, and type of property. Los Angeles is a big city and there are a lot of neighborhoods with different price points. However, I would start to look for homes at least 3 months in advance and look every day so you can keep up with the market and real estate inventory.

Gev Gharadaghi
(818) 636 5844
http://www.GoWithGev.com
daniellelajo…, Agent, None, CA
Thu Apr 3, 2014
Actually, it might be hard for you to find a single family home this far in advance, so the answer would be "no" if you want a single family. If you are looking at corporate housing to start, that might be easier to reserve in advance since they work more like large apartment complexes and may take a reservation. If you want to get a single family home for lease, I would start looking no more than 3-4 months before your move. Please let me know if I can assist you further, and good luck with your move!
I should also add it was a little unclear if you are looking to buy or rent. I assumed you were looking to rent. If you want to buy, I'd start looking about 6 months before your move since the market here is pretty hot and getting something under contract may take a couple of months depending on your price point.
Flag Thu Apr 3, 2014
Neal and Van…, Agent, La Habra, CA
Mon Mar 31, 2014
If you need anything call us anytime. We offer free granite counter tops or commission refunds to all of our clients.

Neal Prochoren
(949) 500-1680
, ,
Sun Mar 30, 2014
Are you looking to purchase or rent? Just send me an email if you have any further questions.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com