I want to buy my parents house but I don't know what bank has it. My sis-in-law had it but let it go back to the bank. How do I find out who?

Asked by Sherry, Chester, WV Mon Mar 1, 2010

actually has the house and how much they want for it?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Johnjoey, Home Buyer, Cameron, WV
Sun Mar 21, 2010
Check with your local assessor's office for your state , put in the address and it will show tax info on the property and list who owns it. Hope this helps!
1 vote
Kitty Binkow…, , Hancock County, WV
Thu Aug 30, 2012
banks typically list their foreclosed properties with a real estate broker. http://www.realtor.com will have all current properties advertised for sale by any active REALTOR.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more