lopezrobe1426, Home Buyer in West Hartford, CT

I want to buy my first home,I only have12k in savings,I already have a loan approval from a bank ,what's the next step?should i contact a?

Asked by lopezrobe1426, West Hartford, CT Sat Sep 29, 2012

realtor agen

Answers

10
Luke Galvin, Agent, Rocky Hill, CT
Wed Oct 17, 2012
Choosing the right Realtor for you is your next step. Listen with a critical ear; be demanding, and be sure you select a Professional, Knowledgable Realtor - they represent your interest and provide you insight and knowledge you need so you have a successful experience.

Luke Galvin
Asset Manager, Realtor, SFR
Suburban Homes & Condos, LTD
1845 Silas Deane Highway
Rocky Hill, CT, 06067
Cell: (860) 970-5925
Fax: (860) 760-6107
luke@suburbanhomesandcondos.com
"Celebrating our 27th Year"
Family Owned-Operated Real Estate Company Since
1985
Seth Winklem…, Agent, Bristol, CT
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Time to LInk With Wink! Choose a Realtor who knows the in's and outs of West Hartford! Choose a Realtor who is honest and down to earth, that's right choose me....

ugh!!!! Please!!! Don't go on here to find an agent! Ask a friend, ask your priest, your rabbi, your baseball coach! Go the person's website. Google search them, see what others have said about them!!

Good Luck!!
Anne Miller, , Manchester, CT
Sun Sep 30, 2012
$12,000 down payment is a good amount. You are good to go now.
You can now choose a Realtor ...an agent you want to work with.
And a person who you respect and is knowledgeable and who you
can trust..

If you do not know any, and no one has recommended anyone
you may want to interview a couple to see how capatable you
are with that agent

Would be glad to have one of agents who lived and worked
in West Hartford help you...call me and I will have you meet him
Our offier number is 860-647-8000 x 33. I am in the office
now and will introduce you to him.

Anne
Anne Miller Real EState
Lisa Orme, Agent, Windsor, CT
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Absolutely, your next best step will be to hire a real estate agent who will act as your Buyer Representative. How do you choose the right agent? Make sure your agent can explain their role to you comfortably and understands the fiduciary responsibilities they are required to complete on your behalf. Make sure they can explain the difference between a real estate agent and a Realtor® to you. And make sure they have some solid real estate sales experience under their belt. Make sure they do NOT offer to show you houses until they have met with you in their office, and completed the state required paperwork. NOW you are ready to look at homes.

As I am located near West Hartford, if I can be of help, I would be happy to discuss your housing needs and determine if I can best help you in your home search. Feel free to give me a call at my office, 860-688-1400

Lisa Orme, ABR, CRS, GRI, PSCS, SFR
Broker, The Master's Key Realty LLC
Carla Pennin…, Agent, Georgetown, TX
Sun Sep 30, 2012
You are in the perfect place to contact a Realtor. Ask friends and family for recommendations - someone they have worked with whom they found to be knowledgeable, friendly and available to respond to them quickly. You sound like the client we all wish we had!

Do your best to communicate what it is that is important to you in a house. Location, maybe determined by lifestyle, or schools, or distance to work; features in a house; price you are comfortable living with. Remember, you probably qualify for more "house" than you will really want to buy.

Good luck and happy shopping!
David Carr, Agent, North Haven, CT
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Be sure you do not make any changes to your purchasing power by incurring new debt between now and your closing. Some new home buyers have been known to charge up new furniture and other large purchases before closing, only to unbalance their debt to income approval ratios, then jeopardize their pending mortgage pre-approval. Steady as she goes
Esther Farr,…, Agent, New Britain, CT
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Being a first time buyer there are programs available for you with zero percent down or another program is 3% down.

This is a great time for you and I love working with first time buyers. Call me, a Realtor from New Britain,

Esther Farr, GRI
http://www.adfarrrealty.com
860-223-3277
Maria Gilda…, Agent, Manchester, CT
Sun Sep 30, 2012
Congratulations: Getting your financing in order is the first step towards this exciting journey. Your second step is to talk and interview realtors who will assist you in the process every step of the way.

Home buying process should not be stressful. It is a pursuit towards obtaining one of your dreams. And this is within your reach.

You can check this video out made specifically for first-time buyers. Educating yourself and being able to understand the process is the key to the realization of this pursuit,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjGxrdgX5j4&feature=playe…

Good Luck.
Cedric McNeil, Agent, Norwalk, CT
Sat Sep 29, 2012

You are absolutely on the right track! Yes, a Realtor is your next step. Working with a Realtor will get you through the countless hours of trying to go it alone. The best part is with you as a buyer it doesn't cost you a penny, at least in my case. Feel free to reach out at any time.

Cedric McNeil
Cmcneil4@live.com
203-435-7405
Amanda Albert, Agent, Woodbridge, CT
Sat Sep 29, 2012
If you are all set with the mortgage, then the next step is to put together a list of must haves in your house and start looking. Start with the internet to get an idea of styles of homes and what you can get for your money. Then when you have an idea of whatyou are looking for, it is time to hire a Realtor to help you.
This professional will help you not only find the perfect house but also help you navigate your way through the process of inspections, mortgage commitment and then finally the closing.

If you need help or would like more information, I would be happy to help you. Amanda
860-916-2744