I want to buy 2br condo in Miami. Can any body suggest which developement is better from management point of?

Asked by Mahen, Toronto, OH Thu Aug 7, 2008

view, reputation, location etc e.g. . SIan, TIde, Wave residences on hollywood etc. Edda

Answers

6
Antonios, Home Seller, 33132
Fri May 29, 2009
I own a unit in 50 Biscayne that I am interested in selling. 2bed/2bath with den 47th floor. I planned on moving to Miami permanently but work situation did not work out. The Building has no financial difficulties and only 1-2 foreclosures out of 550+ units.

contact me if you'd like to discuss in more detail.
Carolina, , Miami, FL
Fri Aug 22, 2008
I am a realtor, but also an onwer of a unit at Tides. It's a butifull building but at this time is having finacial dificulties. I can only speak for my particular building. i am very familiar with the other building and the Wave is in top very top of my list. I do have a listing in North Miami Beach, it's a very good building and only one block to the beach and the maitenace of the building it's only $186.00 (very important to take in considerantion).

Good Luck.
Carolina
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Fri Aug 8, 2008
From a management point of view... I'd say SIAN seems more up to snuff. But in reality they are basically the same. I've done business in ALL of those buildings and they all seem to managed well.

My order of preference would be; The Wave • SIAN • The Tides • Residences.
Laura Graves, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Aug 7, 2008
Hi Mahen,

I think you should look at the beach club in hallandale. Beach Club Tower II is a really stable building and it has great rental rates if you are ever looking to rent your uit. Phenominal luxury, hotel like amenites and very centrally located. I have a few listings in this community. Call me if you have any questions.
laura graves
realtor-associate
coldwell banker re, llc
786-457-8001
Andre Shambl…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Aug 7, 2008
Discover Why St. Tropez Waterfront Townhomes is Sunny Isles Beach Best Kept Secret

Welcome to St. Tropez where imagination & beauty combine for a truly unique living experience. Nestled in Sunny Isles Beach, FL, St. Tropez overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway and an amazing waterfront pool complete with gardens, sundeck and outdoor entertainment area.Streetside, a Mediterranean-style shopping area-reminiscent of the South of France-offers beautiful upscale dining, shopping meccas and the new City of Sunny Isles Towne Center. The three towers of St. Tropez will be true works of Italian art reflecting a sleek and modern design both inside & out. Experience the charm and charisma of the South of France. Experience waterfront condominium living. Experience St. Tropez. To schedule a V.I.P. Tour contact St. Tropez Specialist: Andre' Shambley (305) 788-6643.

For A Limited Time...Reserve Pricing & Developer Incentives CALL 305-788-6643

Property Address:
330 Sunny Isles Blvd
Sunny Isles, FL 33160

MLS:
List Price: $675,000- 2 million
*For A Limited Time Only...Reserve Pricing on a Select Number of Units
**Developer Incentives, i.e., rental guarantee, maintenance, taxes, insurance,& etc.
***Special developer financing available
****Cooperating Brokers Welcome - 4.5% Commission
CALL NOW for more details (305) 788-6643
Ocean to Intracoastal or bay view wrap around balconies with glass and metal railings
Pre-wired with a variety of voice, data and television options including high speed internet for computer
Energy efficient dual zone air conditioning and central heating system
Frameless glass walled marble showers
Exotic imported stone floors and vanities throughout the bathrooms
Dramatic Italian designed kitchen with breakfast bar
Stainless steel appliance package including full size built in microwave

The Keyes Company
Andre Shambley
2822 NE 187 St
Aventura FL 33180
305-931-8920
305-788-6643
RN, , Miami, FL
Thu Aug 7, 2008
Hi Mahen,
Call me.. you have my number, and I'll point you in the right direction for those condos.