Ellen Leung-…, Real Estate Pro in Edgewater, NJ

I want to buy a property in greenbrook walk. Is it realistic getting seasonal renters from oct to march. Any rental restriction?

Asked by Ellen Leung-hosie, Edgewater, NJ Mon Mar 7, 2011

Answers

9
They will not allow seasonal renters. They won't even allow a bicycle to sit out on the patio too long. lol Greenbrook Walk has strict rental restrictions although the rules and regs have been challenged on many occasions and enforcement has been inconsistent. In my opinion, it is a poor investment for rental property. As a primary home, it may be a nice "starter" home though.
Rentals are at a premium now so I think all rental properties are in good shape at this time. October to March might be stretching it and I do think you'd have to give the rentals a lower price point for October, November and December. I happen to love October in Florida so you may do very well.
A long term seasonal renter is probably your best bet and I doubt most Greenbrook areas would let you do short term.
Kristin Triolo, Broker Associate
Atchley, International Realty
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Notice that the question was ASKED by a realtor. (?!) One would think she may be able to 'obtain' that info; as her listing area has 'LWR' listed first.......?
Wow all of these realitors are really annoying! Wow, me me me me. use me me me. "I'd be happy to help you" ... Me me me me

Annoying.
Hi Ellen - I'm not sure why you've selected Greenbrook as a buying opportunity to be used as a seaonal rental. Depending on your objective, I could suggest several other more desirable locations that would be highly attractive for seaonal tenants. In general, the rule is, the closer to the beach - the better! I'm happy to help, feel free to call or email me.
There are rental restriction in Greenbrook not allowing seasonal renting. There are other communities nearby where you can offer that. Is this a home that you want to be able to use off season, perhaps move in to later? I would be happy to assist you with more information.
There are restrictions in Lakewood Ranch, however there are plenty of beautiful communities in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. I am an experienced property manager for close to 9 years in this area. I would be glad to help you with any questions on rentals.

Deborah Steele
Xena Vallone Realty
Sarasota, FL 941-224-6323 deborah@xenavallonerealty.com or dsteele37@tampabay.rr.com

Look forward to helping you on venture! I am on FB too, Deborah Steele, realtor
There are many rental restrictions in Greenbrook Walk. First of all, the HOA does not allow seasonal rentals. Only yearly rentals are allowed. If your desire is to buy an investment property that can be used as a seasonal rental, I have many communities that I can suggest that are comparable. If you have any other questions concerning Greenbrook or any other community contact The LaRosa Team. We would be more than happy to talk with you directly.

Call Stacey (941)539-1596 or Millicent (941)809-3310
LaRosaTeam@gmail.com
Atchley International Realty
Hi Ellie:
I have a copy of the Greenbrook Village covenants that pertain to rental restrictions that I would be happy to send to you. Email or call me if you would like to receive them.

Bob Schult
Exit Realty Signature Properties
Lakewood Ranch
941-915-9797
bobschult10@gmail.com