Home Buying in Cave Creek>Question Details

mpg7055, Home Buyer in Cave Creek, AZ

I want to buy a new home in Cave Creek total price with lot premium is $343,500. I'm a cash buyer would my money get any discount on this new home?

Asked by mpg7055, Cave Creek, AZ Sat Oct 13, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3080993884-Lone-Mountain-5940…

I'd be happy to help you in Cave Creek. Here are active listings that are there now. Please feel free to call/email me with any questions you may have. If you know of anyone else needing a Realtor, refer them to me. I'm always happy to help. Have a great day. Happy House Hunting!

Courtney Ramirez
Solutions Real Estate
Have you considered buying a resale home? Cost of building new homes is extremely high right now and you can generally get a resale home for much less than an "equivalent" new home. Inventory is low, but there are active listings and many of the homes in your price range will come with lots of upgrades already included.
Ryan Buckley Realtor®
Turning your Dream into an Address
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
twitter @rcoldwellbanker
I would happy to find out more details for you. I work hard for my clients that purchasing homes to ensure that they get a good value. Part of getting a good value is asking for a discount. I would be happy to do some further research for you. Have you already toured the home community? Feel free to send me more details so that I can do some additional work for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Builders do not give discounts to cash buyers . They need to keep the prices the same for all buyers as it would be discriminatory otherwise against people that are acquiring a loan. But I have had luck negotiating some extra upgrades for my clients. The prices they quote are the base price and most buyers end up spending a minimum 10% more in upgrades. That is where you can possibly save some money depending on their inventory of homes at the time. I just secured extending tile throughout the main floor for a client where they usually put carpet. The price was the same but they threw in extra tile. If you walk into a new build without a realtor, then you are basically on your own without representation other than the salesperson that is representing the builder.

If you need some help, I would be happy to help you as my partner and I have worked with many new home builders.

Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
It depends on the builder. Right now, some are offering incentirves like upgrades for the home, but most will typically not "discount" anything for cash buyers. In fact, they like to refer their buyers to their own mortgage companies and actually make more on the transaction. I suggest you register with your real estate agent (feel free to call me if you're not already working with an agent - 480-710-0739) and while you're touring the models, I can ask the site sales rep. Doesn't hurt to ask, for sure.
New home sales always have incentives!
I can research if you like, I live and work in Cave Creek. Are you local, if not I would be happy to stop by and speak with the sales office for you. Let me know how I may help.