Christeen M…, Home Buyer in Riverdale, IL

I want to buy a house in the Riverdale, GA area but have bad credit. Is there any one that can help me?

Asked by Christeen M RivaRigobert, Riverdale, IL Fri Jan 18, 2013

Answers

6
K.C. Jones, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Irving, TX
Fri Jan 18, 2013
How "bad" is your credit? I specialize in 580+ credit score home loans. Contact me and I'll see how I can help you.

K.C. Jones
RH Lending
214-432-0486
kjones@rhlending.com
Thank you so very much for your response. It was short and to the point. I called you and you sounded just as sweet. I will definately be calling you in the next two days as soon as my score is refreshed. I want you to know that I pray God blesses you for your willingness to help without the long drawn out lecture as some others give. Also for your non-judging attitude. You are so refreshing and I for one appreciate it. Looking forward to working with you very soon, Christeen RivaRigobert
Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Aug 1, 2013
You can get an FHA loan with under a 600 middle score with some lending institutions but not many. I would recommend finding a broker or service to help you locate a reputable lender that can approve your loan at a decent rate. I have client's who have got approved and received a good rate at The Lenders Network with FHA and VA home loans. If anyone can find you a loan they can!
Thank you so very much Miss Jessica. I will definitely check them out. Do you work for them?
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013
MR. CIV, Both Buyer And Seller, Atlanta, GA
Tue Jan 29, 2013
There are investors like myself that do friendly financing or lease to own i myself would be willing to meeting with you and see if we would be able to something together.
Can you please contact me at 478-235-1669. Thank you.
Flag Thu Apr 17, 2014
Hello My name is Abena can you help me... Please call me I'm so tried of putting my money into rent because I have bad credit. 4044800366. THANK YOU
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014
Lease to own? how does that work? my husband mid score is 594 and mine unfortunately is like 570 and working currently on credit. were looking to buying a house in GA.
Flag Thu Nov 14, 2013
Hello, I don't know what to call you because I couldn't find a name on your response to my plight and I apologize for not responding to your answer sooner. Simply put, I got so discouraged by the answers that different agents and others were giving me that I gave up for a moment to regroup myself. A lot of people that I spoke with and said could help me, wanted to put us in a house that wasn't anywhere close to being something we would want to spend the rest of our lives in. I am working on my credit and it has come up quite a bit, however it's still below the 600 range. So if you still believe you could and are willing to help us then, I would love to speak with you. My number is 425-951-9303 and my name is Christeen. Thank you for your time and for your response.
Flag Sun Aug 4, 2013
Thomas Martin, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Hollywood, FL
Earlier today
Yes you get a loan now.I tell all my clients with lower scores to visit US Mortgage Lender. They have close many homes by getting clients approved even with scores under a 600 for FHA. They have a few lenders that can go down to a 580 for FHA, so If anyone can get you a loan they can..
http://www.fhamortgageprograms.com/
Jim Simms, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Help you do what? The link below will take you to a page on my site that covers credit issues, at the end of the page there is a link to a guide book I published that will help you, good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Rodney Mason, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Atlanta, GA
Fri Jan 18, 2013
For an FHA mortgage, most lenders require a 640+ credit score for the last 2-3 years now.

Prospect Mortgage is one of the few direct lenders to offer an FHA 580-639 FICO loan program. Credit profile is a major factor in a mortgage approval. Generally, there should be no late payments, new collections accounts/charge-offs/liens/judgments in the last 12 months. It is required that all open collection accounts must be paid in full if their cumulative balances exceed $1,000.

The 3.5% down payment can be from the borrowers own funds or it can be gifted from a family member. Two months of reserves for the PITI (Principal + Interest + Taxes + Insurance) payment + HOA Dues will be required. This must be from the borrower’s own funds and not a gift.
You would need to contact each of your creditors directly to see what your options are. Paying off derogatory debt will help improve your credit score in the long run, but not immediately.

With collection accounts, most of the damage is done when they are initially placed on your credit report. Some collection companies are now reporting you are late each month the debt goes unpaid. This continues to drag on many people’s credit scores each month until the debt is paid in full. Until you do that, your credit score has little chance of improving.

In exchange for paying the collection account in full, you can try to negotiate to have them completely remove the derogatory item once the payment is received. Some collection agencies will do this, while others will not. You will just have to ask each one and see. If they will not remove it, just having it paid and closed will help in the long run.

To build positive credit, you typically need to have 2-3 trade lines reporting for 12-24 months. There should be no late payments or other derogatory items reported in the last 12-24 months. On your Revolving credit accounts, your outstanding balance on your monthly statement should not exceed 30% of the credit limit.

Working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.