I want to buy a house I can only go to $65,000 3 bedrooms and must be clean and Liveable Help

Asked by apamella73@hotmail.com, Antioch, TN Fri Jun 7, 2013

Answers

6
Rob Foglia, Agent, Nashville, TN
Tue Apr 8, 2014
Hi, are you still looking for an affordable 3 BR home? If so, please contact me, I have a beautiful 3 bedroom townhouse available in your area that you may love! Thanks!
Sharon Felton, Agent, Nashville, TN
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Apamella73,
Have you located a suitable home yet? If not, I would be more than happy to assist you. Drop me an email if you're still looking, and we will meet each other so I can learn exactly what you're looking for. All the best to you.

Sharon Felton
Parks
sfelton@realtracs.com
Fred Herman, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Wed Jul 10, 2013
in some Manhattan units $65,000 is one month's rent, and there are many other units a lot higher.

it's hard for me to grasp people looking to buy homes for 65k, 3 bedrooms and must be clean and livable. ??????

good luck, hope you find what your looking for.
Tennessee is a little different from Staten Island. I won't say that $65K houses are plentiful, but you can find one in the range with a good Realtor's help... 8-)
Flag Mon Jul 29, 2013
Prentiss Holt, , Nashville, TN
Wed Jul 10, 2013
There are plenty of homes available in your price range which would suit your needs!

Consider the three pages of options here:
http://www.nashvillespropertysearch.com/idx/search/34173cb38…
Salim Mohamm…, Agent, Gallatin, TN
Sun Jun 9, 2013
I have sent 5 homes for your consideration,feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Theola S. Ol…, , Antioch, TN
Fri Jun 7, 2013
I have sent you a home for consideration.
Theola Olion
Affiliate Broker
Adaro Realty
cell: 301.509.2737
Bus: 615.376.1688

Theola007@gmail.com