I want to buy a home in Gilroy Ca with no money down, I am in the process with NACA but they are taking so long does anyone have any information

Asked by giaplzze, San Jose, CA Mon Nov 12, 2012

Answers

4
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Have you been assigned a Web-File log in? If so you should be able to see where you are in the process. You can contact your mortgage consultant, and if that doesn't help call 1-888-302-6222.
Michelle Car…, Agent, Coppertino, AL
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Have you considered CitiBank's Home Run loan program? You can put as little as 3.5% down and 3% can be gift funds. Some limits but it can be a great way to get in now. I can connect you to the loan officers specializing in this-Just Call 408-252-8900 or reply via email.
Ivan Diaz, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, 79936
Mon Nov 12, 2012
We offer a down payment assistance program (CHDAP) combined with an FHA first. It will finance up to 99.5% financing with a min down of $1000. If you are interested in an alternative, I would love to tell you about it. It may be a good fit depending on your income and where you are looking. It is very popular and rates are amazingly great with the program!

Ivan Diaz
Home Mortgage Consultant
idiaz@lhfinancial.com
(415) 271-7740 direct/cell
charles butt…, Agent, san jose, CA
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Thank you for your question.

Yes, the NACA loan program is excellent, however it is time consuming. Part of the reason for that is that NACA relies on volunteers whose time is often limited. That often results in some rather long delays to get things done.

I have referred a number of my clients to NACA. I agree that NACA does take a long time, but in my opinion it is well worth the wait.

For more information you may reach me at my cell phone: (408)509-6218

Or send me an email at my email address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com

Charles Butterfield MBA
Real Estate Broker/REALTOR
American Realty
Cell Phone: (408)509-6218
Fax: (408)269-3597
Email Address: charlesbutterfieldbkr@yahoo.com
DRE#00901872
.