I want to buy a home from a listing agent,. they wont return my calls or emails. what's the next course of action?

Asked by Da ron Chappel, Queens, NY Wed Nov 13, 2013

Answers

7
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Not sure why your inquiries are going unanswered, however not all agents are created equal; but why not simply work with an agent of your own; since the seller has his/her own representation, why not have your own....
Brooke Kerzn…, Agent, Bangor, PA
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Has the listing agent shown you this property? Is this property a foreclosure? Have you been pre-qualified to buy through a reputable lender? or are you a cash buyer with proof of funds?

Depending how you answer these questions may help explain why.....

I am a local agent, ready to work! Call me anytime, 908 343 8059.
Andrew Himes, Agent, Collegeville, PA
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Find a buyer's agent that will be representing YOU, not the seller. Why would you want the listing agent to represent you in a transaction?
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Nov 13, 2013
There are many reasons. None of which are profitable to share with you.
The SOLUTON to your issue is to call ANY Stoudsburg, PA Realtor and identify the property you have interest. THEY will be able to get past the gatekeeper and find out about that property and assist you in your purhase offer..
-
Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor FL
727.420.4041
Move to the Front of the Line
(http://FirstLookHomes.us)
Cliff Lewis, Agent, Allentown, PA
Wed Nov 13, 2013

I would be happy to help you in this transaction. Please feel free to call me or email me and let me know what I can do to help you get this home.

Cliff Lewis
Christine Ni…, Agent, Denver, CO
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Annoying for sure. Makes you wonder why a bank would hire such a broker to represent the sale of their assets. With this level of service (none) you certainly wouldn't want this broker representing you. Call one of these local brokers below to get you in and write a contract. You'll be better served by having a broker represent you and YOUR interests. Best of luck!
John Fox, Agent, Tannersville, PA
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Unless you are already working with an agent, I would suggest contacting another agent.