I want to buy a home but I dont know what my credit score is and how to qualify for a loan

Asked by Rob Valdez, 32836 Mon Jan 21, 2013

Answers

13
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Go visit a couple lenders and they will get your score and tell you what you can borrow. That is always step #1.
Thx Tim...
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013
, ,
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Good morning Rob Valdez,

First steps:

1. Meet with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for.

2. Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

3. Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran
Mobile: 516-582-9181
Office: 516-829-2900
Fax: 516-829-2944
PowerHouse Solutions, Inc.
185 Great Neck Rd, Suite 240
Great Neck NY 11021
Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Dept. of Financial Services
NMLS#3528
Lisa Hill, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Tue Jan 22, 2013
We have very good lenders you can speak too. Feel free to contact me anytime and I will provide their contact information.
Rosalina Esq…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
I have a very good Mortgage Broker that can help you if you need to increase your score to buy. They are who are going to guide you during the Process.

Rosalina Esquilin
Charles Rutenberg Realty
rosseproperties@gmail.com
Joseph Roraff, Agent, Onalaska, WI
Mon Jan 21, 2013
What you need to do is contact a mortgage lender in your area. I recommend shopping around and getting a lot of quotes so you have some good options to choose from. Also, get connected with a good realtor who cares about people to find you that perfect home once you do get approved for a loan.
Daniel Kwak, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Rob,

Would love to set you up with one of the top lenders in Central Florida and will guarantee that you are properly pre-approved for your home. His name is Bruce Woodburn with Summit Home Mortgage, and is a partner with us at Keller Williams Classic Realty. Feel free to give me a call and I'd be more than happy to set you up with him. Best of luck to you in your home search for your family!

Daniel
Keller Williams Classic Realty
danielkwak@alumni.ufl.edu
407-506-9156
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
please contact

HECTOR M. REYES
Mortgage Banker
1395 SEMORAN Boulevard
CASSELBERRY, FL 32707
hector.m.reyes@jpmorgan.com

and ask for a pre qualification letter. Once you have that I will help you find a home. call or text 407 832 4888 and we can go looking !!
Anabella Ter…, Agent, Lake Mary, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hola Valdez,

Su credito debe de estar en 620 por lo menos, algunas veces se piede trabajar con 600 pero ea un prestamo complicado, un prestamista es la persona indicada para evaluarlo, para calificarlo ellos se basan en puntaje de credito, trabajo/ingresos, historial de renta,, si es dueño de compañia le pediran los taxes de los dos ultimos años, yo tengo varios contactos de prestamistas entre ellos Chase, Wells Fargo y tambien tengo mortgage brokers y hard money lenders, si desea mas informacion deme una llamada al 4077975139 o envieme un email a FloridaHomesByAnna@gmail.com

Cordialmente,

Anabella Tercero Okrassa
Bilingual REALTOR
CDPE RESS REOS
Z House Realty Group
Abraham Bidh…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hi There:

The first step would be to talk a loan officer. A good loan officer will evaluate your income, credit,..and gives us a number for your maximum qualification amount. Then we can go out an look at homes in that price range.

Let me know if you would like me to email our loan officer's info to you so you can get ball rolling.

Abraham Bidhendi - Top Producer Realtor® with over 25 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 165 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com Or abidhendi@ORLANDOPROPERTIESONLINE.COM
Website: http://reosofflorida.mfr.mlxchange.com/ Or http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Maggie DeGen…, Agent, Altamonte Springs, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
The lender is the first step in the home buying process they will let you know where you stand. You will need a pre-approval letter from them and then contact a Real Estate agent.

If I can be of help let me know.

Maggie DeGennaro
La Rosa Realty, LLC
407-929-1384
Biagio Monta…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hello Rob,
It is an easy task and it takes only 10 minutes of your time.
I will put you in touch with some lenders that are reliable and they will be able to give you all that information and if possible a pre-approval letter which you will need to present an offer.
Sincere regards

Biagio Montaiuti
ADVANTA REALTY
407-970-5342
Biagiomio@gmail.com

http://www.Biagiomio.com
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Call Rob,

HOW MUCH HOUSE YOU CAN AFFORD??// RUN YOUR OWN CREDIT // GET PRE-APPROVED!!!!>>>>

He is quick to reply.

Highest and best regards,

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vpaige1@yahoo.com
Carol Bauza, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hi Rvaldez216,
Thanks for turning to Trulia for your realestae questions.

Please email and I will give you a mortgage lenders email that I use for first time home buyers.
She's the best for helping people who don't have scores etc.
I would love to help you!
Then we can start looking at homes that hit your lifestyle and price point.

Thanks a million,

Carol Bauza
Charles Rutenberg Realty
carol@carolshome.com