I want to buy a condo or townhouse in Henderson up to $80,000. I will be there in the first week of April. Will some agent help me?

Asked by John Brewer, Henderson, NV Tue Mar 20, 2012

Answers

11
Donna J Nutt…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Greetings

I'd be happy to help you. My contact information is below.

Donna J Nuttall
Principle Realty Advisors
702-375-2069
donnaslasvegashomes@gmail.com
Steven Shluk…, , Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Would be happy to be your realtor .I live and work in Henderson and know the area well.
I would need to discuss financing and what you want in the approx.60 condos in the area under $80,000. Many (most ) condos are cash only-the exception being Fannie Mae and Feddie Mac ownec units. You can borrow against those and all townhouses . When do you need to be in the property?. If soon, we can also eliminate short sales as they take 2-6 months. Please call me at 702-994-4849 and lets talk
Steven Shluk…, , Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Steven Shluk…, , Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Mark Miller, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
John,
Take the time to call or email some of the great Realtors that have responded to your question. Find one that fits you. Test them on their knowledge of market conditions and trends. Good Luck!
Web Reference:  http://MillersellsVegas.com
Bill Bentley, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
At the present time there are 62 condos/townhomes on the market in Henderson for $80,000 or less. That number can be narrowed down by deciding such things as how many bedrooms you require, the minimum amount of living space you would like, if a garage is required or if the age of the property will be a factor. Also, when do you have to be in the property? if it is soon then a short sale may not be an option for you which could reduce the number of available properties that you have to choose from.

As you can see, there are a number of agents who would like to work with you (including me). If you would like to work with me give me a call at 702-301-8771 or email me at Realestatewithbill@cox.net.
Carol Saucedo, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Hello there,

Yes, I can assist you in locating a condo/townhome in the Henderson area. I am a full-time agent specializing in the Henderson area.

Please email me your home search criteria, and I can customize a search for you.

You can reach me at 702 635-5647 or email me at Carols@americanagrp.com

Carol Saucedo, Realtor
PRUDENTIAL AMERICANA REALTORS
2140 East Pebble Road, Suite 160
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Larry Roede…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Roeder and Associates,

We can guide and assist you with your purchase. Send specific information.

Thanks, Larry

Co-ordinating Real Estate for You,

Larry Roeder, Realtor ®
Roeder & Associates CDPE, SFR
larry@roederandassociates.com
Realtor®: http://larryroeder.las.mlxchange.com

ECO Properties
8871 W Flamingo Road Suite 202,
Las Vegas, Nv 89147

Mortgage Options: jackieroeder.mortgage@gmail.com
Accounting: http://www.balanceyourbooksllc.com
Greg Thurston, Both Buyer And Seller, Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Yes I can help. I was out showing properties in this price range yesterday. If you can go up to 85K your chances of finding the right property will greatly increase. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss it further. Have a great day! 702-528-2424.
Aaron Anders…, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
I'd be happy to help you, but I know it's important to find an agent you like. Feel free to contact me to see if it's a good fit.

Aaron Anderson
aaron.anderson22@gmail.com
702-773-1608
Also, I actually live in a condo complex in Henderson that I really like. I highly recommend it!
Flag Tue Mar 20, 2012
Michelle Lar…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Sure I can help, with me and my partner you can get two agents for the price of one!!!