I want a buy a house and I need all the information for start

Asked by Lleny Llanes, Orlando, FL Tue Nov 1, 2011

Answers

6
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Thu Nov 3, 2011
Lleny, it'sa ll right here:

http://www.trulia.com/guides/home_buying/getting_started/

Enjoy.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Amy Stier, , Orlando, FL
Wed Nov 2, 2011
Hi Lleny, My name is Amy Stier, Real Estate Broker here in the Orlando area. I would be delighted to assist you with your home search and purchase. I have 15 years experience working with buyers. You can reach me via email astier@cfl.rr.com or 321-363-6600.

Amy Stier
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Tue Nov 1, 2011
Sounds like you are off to a good start by doing research here on Trulia! With luck you will get contacted by a few agents and lenders, and that will be a great help to you! Taking the time to find an agent and lender you trust and free comfortable and not pushed to go faster than you are ready! Your lender will give you a list of information they will need to get you qualified, and help you if you want to get your credit score up. Your agent will help you start to understand what to look for and know when a bargain appears, and hopefully you'll be ready to act then. Best, Terry Bell, Realtor, Santa Rosa, CA
Christopher…, Agent, Methuen, MA
Tue Nov 1, 2011
I would recommend starting with contacting a local real estate agent (Amy Stier s awesome in the Orlando area) and ask Amy or whichever buyer agent you decide to work with to give you some recommendations on real estate mortgage brokers to talk with. A mortgage lender will be able to tell you if you can qualify for a mortgage and if so, how much and provide you with details on your payment. Then decide how much of a payment you can afford and use that information to start looking for homes that fit your needs within your budget.

Here is a link to Amy's profile and contact information. Good luck!
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Tue Nov 1, 2011
Lieny,
I wrote a series of blog pieces about buying. Some of the steps will vary in FL from WA and from one agent to another, but the basics are all there. I've attached a link to the first piece below.
Don Maclary, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Tue Nov 1, 2011
Contact a local lender to see what you qualify for, then ask the lender to suggest a few realtors to interview.