I want a 3BR single fam home in WW, P'boro or Princeton for abt 450K. There's not much out there. Will inventory increase substantially?

Asked by MDJD, Trenton, AL Thu Mar 29, 2012

Apr-June?

Answers

8
Joyce Begg, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Tue Apr 17, 2012
Oh I have a great adut community for you. 5 mins from downtown Princeton in that price range.

Call me I would be delighted to share the information with you.

Joyce
cell 609-658-5839
Paul Howard, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Fri Mar 30, 2012
When it comes to the need for a buyer broker agreement, I agree with Ken - you need one.

When you are choosing an agent - compare their contracts. You can see mine here:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATKbQggZE9_VZGNyNXQ1YzdfM…
Mary Sommers, , Princeton, NJ
Fri Mar 30, 2012
Princeton Windrows will not be expanding inventory. We do have an attached townhome with 3 bedroom and 3baths priced @ $298K, I'm in the office tuesday to saturday, give me a call to go over the monthly service charge and what it includes if you have any interest in this townhome 55+ community. Mary Sommers
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Fri Mar 30, 2012
MDJD,

If you are just searching on real estate websites like Trulia, you aren't getting the entire picture of available properties. ONLY real estate agents have access to the MLS for the most up to date and accurate compilation of listings currently available in the area.

As you can see from Ed's post there are 25 homes in that range. I suggest contacting a local realtor like Ed, and have him help you with your needs.
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Fri Mar 30, 2012
I suggest you form a buyer agency relationship with local Realtor and have them get to work for you. Dont merely wait for listings to hit the multiple listing system. Have them Beat the bushes, advertise and locate the house you seek. Its not always about price, sometimes other aspects are far more important including certainty of closing, date of closing, acceptance of conditions of home...
Ed Miller, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Fri Mar 30, 2012
I agree with Pete and just ran a search of the MLS and came up with twenty-five 3BR homes that are under $450K in your target towns! I agree that many of them are undesirable, but there are a few that deserve a closer look. I am confident that many more will come on the market in the next few weeks of this Spring market, so it is time for you to hook-up with a Realtor who knows the market and will make sure you do not pay too much for your house.
Peter LaBrio…, Agent, Princeton, WV
Thu Mar 29, 2012
There may be more available homes than you realize, if not right now, then waiting to come on the market as we move deeper into the spring market. It would be good for you to have a search profile set up, so that you can learn about the properties that come on the market as soon as they are listed.
Paul Howard, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Thu Mar 29, 2012
I expect an increase of around 10% over current levels.