I understand what et al IS and MEANS, I am trying to find out the NAME of this additional person on a deed.

Asked by Zulu, Keller, TX Fri Nov 7, 2008

I have not had luck searching the Tarrant county public records

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Nov 10, 2008
Your Realtor can assist you with this research.
If you don't have one, send me an email through my profile with whatever details you have on the property, and I will reply with what I find.
Having the names is not sufficient to constitute a title search, however. Other claims on the property may exist that a title search will reveal. By the way, et al is commonly used when 3 people own a property. Many county records systems are set up for husband and wife, not 3 people.
Web Reference:  http://www.SumnerRealty.com
1 vote
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Fri Nov 7, 2008
You'll need to pull the deed or the deed of trust at the county courthouse. I don't think this is online any where. You might get lucky at the tad website, but chances are you'll have to see the actual deed. If you are already working with a title company you may be able to get them to pull it for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
0 votes
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Fri Nov 7, 2008
You need to pull the deed and mortgage. You can either pull them yourself at the registry or you will have to hire an abstractor to pull it for you. You will need to review the deed and the nmortgage if they have one, alot of times the names are spelled out in the motgage. The only other place is to check the tax card and see if it is listed there. Good luck with your search.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Keller Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more