Krzykathy, Both Buyer and Seller in Mount Laurel, NJ

I think my husband and I would like to move to a loft. Our large home no longer suits us. Are there any in South Jersey? We currently live in Mt.

Asked by Krzykathy, Mount Laurel, NJ Tue Jul 6, 2010

Laurel in an older home on a half acre lot.

Answers

6
Barbara Smith, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Jul 6, 2010
KrzyKathy,

Probably not too many loft style apartments in the Burlington County area. There are some new construction townhome/condo style places in Collingswood that are pretty nice and close to the main street area. I am licensed in PA also and there are some great places in Phila that have the benefit of the tax abatement because they are new construction etc.

I have lived in Mt. Laurel for about 18 years, so if you'd like a market analysis of your home's value and/or would like me to send along some condo listings, please get in touch.

Barbara Smith
Licensed NJ & PA
Weichert Realtors
cell/text: 609-980-7593
email; BarbSmith321@comcast.net
Web Reference:  http://BarbSellsSJ.com
Joseph Manci…, Agent, Sewell, NJ
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Kathy,
There are not very many, unless you're up for trying the other side of the bridge (philadelphia). Are you looking for a true loft or just a living area with a similar open floor plan?
Give me a call or email me with some more specific criteria and I'd be happy to do a search for you.
Joe

Joseph Mancini
856-275-6433
joe@landmanNJ.com
Vincent Forte, , Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jul 6, 2010
I'm also licensed in PA as well of New Jersey, there are plenty of amazing lofts in Philadelphia in case you have any urge to really change it up and move into the city :-)
Vincent Forte, , Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Hello Kathy, are you interested in a Loft Style apartment like you might see in a city? Where you bedroom, kitchen, living room, etc.. are all on one floor and have a wide open layout?
Elisa Dewees, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Hi Kathy, by a "loft" do you mean an apartment or condo with an open floor plan like those that are done in old warehouses? I am not aware of any that would be defined as a "loft" in South Jersey although the old RCA building in Camden was renovated into apartments.
There are, however, many places that have that city-like feel to them. If you could email me an dlet me know if you are seeking a purchase or rental, I could steer you in a good direction.
Web Reference:  http://www.ElisaDewees.com
Ines De La C…, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Hello Krzykathy,
Thanks for your questions.
There are several condominiums with a loft in Mt. Laurel. I will be happy to meet with you or send you the information. Do you have a price range in mind?
Ines De La Cruz
RE/MAX Connection
Web Reference:  http://www.inesdelacruz.com