I see mobilehomes and townhomes listed under single-family home. Is this correct? Or is there nothing wrong with doing this?

Asked by Vivian Stillwell, San Diego, CA Tue Dec 4, 2012

Answers

3
Peter Whittet, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Wed Dec 5, 2012
Vivian, in the broad area of single family homes, it would include built in site, and could include townhomes, condos, and manufactured homes. In custom searches that I set up for my clients only the style f homes they are looking for are included. So if your only wanting to consider built on site homes you would not have to sift though other types og homes.
Hope that helps if you would like customized information please let me know I'd be glad to help.
Betty Zane, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Tue Dec 4, 2012
Hi Vivian~ As long as under "residential styles" it says Manufactured Home or Townhome it is correct.
Your neighbor~ Betty
Hi Betty, Surprised to see you being the responder...thought it was staff at Trulia. I understand "manufactured" homes being under this heading, but???
mobilehomes?? When I saw it, I thought it might be stated incorrectly. Thanks.
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
Willie Felton, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Dec 4, 2012
Vivian mobilehomes and townhouses and condos are considered single family residents