I saw this promo for Oswego, I thought I would share since you get a $50 visa gift card for going to open house that you would be going to anyway

Asked by Laurenb, Oswego, IL Wed Jan 20, 2010

Sign up for the open house by email here: http://clk.atdmt.com/117/go/199286997/direct/01/

Answers

4
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Let's see, real estate professionals, according to a recent industry publication, spend between $180 to $283 per transacted lead. A fifty buck gift card is not even slightly out of line even by Florida standards.

I'd be looking at that buyer with clear understanding of 'Who is buying lunch!"

Thanks for the heads up.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Jan 20, 2010
Lauren,

Thanks for sharing....."desperate times require desperate measures" ..... we like it and it's good for the economy!
Jed Parish, Agent, Aurora, IL
Wed Jan 20, 2010
Thanks Lauren!
I am an agent in Oswego and I have two clients that have purchased homes from this builder in the past month. The builder has some great incentives going right now and some very nice floor plans to choose from. I hope you have a chance to view them if your in the market for a new home. If your not working with a Realtor and need help please give me a call.

Jed Parish
Re/Max Town & Country
630-688-6672
Evelyn Santi…, Agent, Oswego, IL
Wed Jan 20, 2010
If you are looking for new construction in Oswego you should definitely go but don't think you should go alone. Bring your Realtor...the agents for the builder will leave you alone if your Realtor registers you. Otherwise prepare yourself for a hard sell. Builders are really hurting with used homes having such a large inventory and almost new homes being sold for bargain prices via short sales buyers are not looking at new construction as much as other years. Especially when the subdivision is really undersold it will take years for the project to be completed.

I worked for a defunct builder for a couple of years so I know how that industry works. By the way their sales agents don't have to be licensed realtors because they work for the builder. I never quite understood that since I was the only licensed realtor in my group at the time.

Good luck and enjoy your Visa gift card!