I saw a house w/a price listing of 25,000, the status is foreclosure. Is that amt. theprice of the house?

Asked by Linda, baal Mon Feb 11, 2008

Answers

2
fredeckert’s answer
fredeckert, Agent, San Diego, CA
Mon Feb 11, 2008
Linda,
You are most likely looking at a 2nd or 3rd or other junior trust dee that is being foreclosed on. You would be responsible for the senior leins if you bid on this property at a trustee (courthouse steps) sale. If you want to buy, I can recommend a specialist in buying bank owned (REO) properties. Let me know if you need more information or the name of a good agent. You can call me 619.507.5688 or e-mail me. More information is available on the links below. Good Luck.
Isaac Bensus…, , 92037
Wed Feb 20, 2008
Linda: It sounds too good to be true. Where did you see the add for this home. Probably, as Fred replied, this could be only one of the liens on the property. If you need some help, please e-mail me at fancydog@san.rr.com or call me at 619-392-4344 with a little bit more information. Thank you. http://www.besthomesinlajolla.com