I recently sign a contract for home purchasing at 2208 silver mill ct, springfield, IL 62704. I am just

Asked by Bchen001, 62704 Sun Jul 13, 2008

curious about the recent home sale price in my area. My agent never tells me about that. Could anyone help me with this by telling me the address and price for the last few month? I would really appreciate.

Answers

4
John Giordano, Agent, Springfield, IL
Wed Oct 8, 2008
I agree with Tina, Your agent, If a member of the MLS, would have access to this information in the database.
Bchen001, Home Buyer, 62704
Mon Jul 14, 2008
Thank you so much for the help. The agent is a listing agent. It is very hard to get infromation from him.
I check the http://www.chase.com and found a sale on 4/08 for $220000 at 1805 POST OAK CT, 62704. I am really eager to know the other three. Would you please kindly let me know the address?

Tina Davidson, Agent, Springfield, IL
Sun Jul 13, 2008
If your agent is a member of the local association of realtors, they have access to this information in our local MLS system. Do you have your own agent or did you contact the listing agent directly? Either way, they should be able to provide recent sales data. I see 4 sales in that subdivision since January 1st, sold between 175 and 220,000.
Scott Epstein, , Crystal Lake, IL
Sun Jul 13, 2008