I recently heard that Charleston is a great place to invest. Is this true with the economy being the way it is?

Asked by Jenny Flowers, Charleston County, SC Thu Jun 28, 2012

Answers

3
Brian F. Wal…, Agent, Charleston, SC
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Yes Jenny Charleston is a good place for investors a lot of them are cash investors building rentals properties and buying homes to rent out because a lot of people cannot afford to buy a home and need to rent for now. This is a great sign that investors are coming and grabbing up properties. Check out this Youtube.com link on Fox that I put in my blog on Charleston as being one of the top 2 cities to invest in, it will show you that investors are watching Charleston.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTYRoBr338Q&feature=share

Have a nice night!

Brian

Brian Walsh ABR® BPO
bwalsh@carolinaone.com
http://www.brianwalshrealty.com
(843) 883-6971
Thank you for your quick response that video is really great in answer to my question...
Flag Thu Jun 28, 2012
Andrea Weath…, Agent, Charleston, SC
Thu Jun 28, 2012
Absolutely! Charleston is a great place to invest even now. Coincidentally, Greg Rand was our quest speaker this morning at our Carolina One company meeting. He spoke at length on that topic. He appears on Fox News once a month. Charleston remains a desirable location because of our coastal communities, historic areas, and much more.

Andie Weathers
aweathers@carolinaone.com
Michael DeLa…, Agent, Charleston, SC
Thu Jun 28, 2012
While many people feel that way, and I don't necessarily disagree, whether an investment is "great" or not is a very subjective thing. It depends on each individual's financial situation, goals, and comfort level. Geography plays a big role too. Some areas will be better suited than others for each individual. I specialize in helping investors. I help to indentify, purchase, manage the lease, and sell investment properties. In other words, I have plenty of experience in the services required at every stage of the investment. Feel free to contact me if you would like to talk. Advice is always free! 843-327-9454