I really need to buy a house because I'm tired for renting plz help me even if my credit is not good enough.

Asked by ndikumana gile, Davenport, IA Tue Dec 3, 2013

Answers

2
, ,
Tue Dec 3, 2013
If your credit is not good, then you need to either A) get your credit in shape or B) save up enough money to pay cash.

Neither of these solutions is easy and it will take some work on your part, but I know if it were me I'd rather work on the credit than have to save up all that money!

Speak to a lender to have your credit run and see exactly where you are at. If you can't qualify right now, ask for recomendations of what you can do to improve your credit to an acceptable range. Sometimes it's as simple as paying off a collection or two and sometimes it requires more work.

It's a marathon, not a sprint, so you may have to work on things awhile before you are in shape to take on this challenge.

Feel free to call me or email me and I can walk you through the process.

Tony
Tony Grech | Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS 977416
PMAC Lending Services, Inc.
Toll-free (855) 642-4762 | Fax (248) 945-4842 | Direct (248) 728-0078
tony.grech@pmac.com
, ,
Tue Dec 3, 2013
I think I recently answered another question of yours, I would be happy to assist you and review your credit report with you.

Ashley Pimentel
Market Place Mortgage
Lombard, IL 60148
Phone: (630) 217-7013
apimentel@marketplacemc.com