I put an offer in on a house on Thursday and have yet to hear anything...how long does it normally take to?

Asked by AJ, Oneida County, WI Mon Mar 31, 2008

get a response?

Answers

4
RE/MAX Empire…, , Texas
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Now I understand why four days is so long. They must be hard to reach but that is odd due to the market. Perhaps the price bothered them? I would call your realtor and ask her to push harder for an answer.
AJ, Home Buyer, Oneida County, WI
Mon Mar 31, 2008
House has been on Market since August owners live in different state. It is a regular sale though
RE/MAX Empire…, , Texas
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Glenda is absolutely right! Ask your agent what kind of seller you are dealing with and you will learn a lot.
Glenda Marks, , Charlotte, NC
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Are the sellers available? Is it a bank owned property? A bid for a HUD? Did you put a time is of the essence date for an answer from the sellers? Most of the time it takes one day or less with a regular sale. Bank owned .... no one knows... it's up to the bank. HUD, bids are opened daily or weekly.

Contact your agent and ask....
Web Reference:  http://www.queencitygal.com