Milli, Home Seller in New York, TX

I planed to buy a few rental properties in Detroit, which areas are good and which areas need to avoid? Grosse Pointe is good area or not?

Asked by Milli, New York, TX Tue Sep 10, 2013

Answers

6
Delores Good…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Call me for Info about Detroit.
A Real Detroit Realtor
Delores Goodson 313-575-2336
goodsonrealtor@yahoo.com
Front Page Realty
2921 E Jefferson
Detroit, MI 48207
user8441508, Other Pro, San Mateo, CA
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hi there! You can also look under "Local Info" above and research which areas are the most popular, average selling price, etc. Best of luck!
Kathy Persha, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Tue Sep 10, 2013
I do have a list of properties in good areas of Detroit. Most have already been rehabbed and some have tenants in place already with a management company. The prices ranges from $25,000 - $40,000.

Grosse Pointe is a very nice area. However, you will expect to pay more in Grosse Pointe then you would in Detroit.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker
Keller WIlliams Realty
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Tue Sep 10, 2013
As agents we are not allowed to discuss areas as to being bad or good. It is against out board of ethics as "steering". I would recommend checking on line for the crime stats and demographics on the areas you are considering

If you need the assistance of a buyers agent I would be happy to help!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Joseph Willi…, , Detroit, MI
Tue Sep 10, 2013
I currently have a very nice turnkey rental property in one of Detroit's best areas. My company can help you to find rental properties in stable neighborhoods that will work as good long term investments for you. You may contact me at info@cashprop.com.
Joe
Ashley Hamil…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Tue Sep 10, 2013

Grosse Pointe is a good area. It all depends on what you are looking for rentals, flips, or wholesaling. Either way I would love to help you in your search. Please call or email me when you get chance.

ASHLEY HAMILTON REALTOR
AHAMILTON1203@YAHOO.COM
313-854-8495