Home Buying in Alsip>Question Details

Joe, Home Buyer in Humboldt Park, Chicago...

I own a 4unit in a small town in rural illinois, i find it really hard to rent when someone moves out, i have tried everything, any new ideas for me?

Asked by Joe, Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL Mon Oct 7, 2013

Move in specials are very good. Other specials like refer a friend, pay your rent on time for the year you get one month free, make the place stand out from the crowd. Add some bells and whistles like dishwasher, ice maker, laundry etc. Get connected with a real estate community. They always have many new and innovative ideals for the future in real estate. Last, hire professionals like marketing company and management company. Free yourself up to advance your company even more. Educate your self. Renatus MTJ
Being in a small rural town, there probably is not much to draw people to the property, example: schools, work, etc. Advertise it on everything you can; newspapers, internet websites, even flyers in a grocery store help. You can also start doing a move-in special. Its better to lose a little money up front, than a lot of money every month it is vacant.