I own a town-home is Bozeman (3 bed 2.5 bath) and am considering placing it on the market this spring/summer. How are sales of town-houses doing?

Asked by Steve Thomas, Phoenix, AZ Wed Mar 26, 2014

Answers

6
Karen and Ed…, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Hi Steve,

Thank you for your inquiry about town-home activity in Bozeman. In 2013 both town-homes and condos saw a significant increase in values. In fact, there was a 12% increase in sold prices. In addition, the inventory was quite low by the end of 2013 and the demand for town-homes and condos is still strong. New construction of town-homes and condos is robust and it is expected to continue throughout 2014. This will play an important part as it will be your competition in the months ahead. In conclusion, with the inventory currently depleted and low mortgage interest rates continuing, I believe that marketing your property (the earlier the better) in 2014 would be an optimum time to maximize profits in a timely fashion.
I would look forward to learning more about your particular property, its features, etc. for a more complete Market Analysis. Contact Karen or Ed anytime at 406-570-6080. http://www.TheBozemanHomeTeam.com
Michael Thiel, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Steve,

20 Townhouses have sold in the last 90 days in Bozeman. The average days on market was 18 and average sale price was $201,661. These are strong numbers. If you want a more exact opinion of the value of your townhouse contact me for a CMA.
Jody Savage, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Hello Steve, Townhomes in Bozeman are selling better than condos since they are able to be financed like a single family home. 120 townhomes sold in Bozeman in 2013. The average list price was $205,227 and average sold price was $202,136. Compare those numbers to 2012; 85 townhomes sold. The average list price was $177,950 and average sold price was $173,938. Bozeman, like much of the U.S. has experienced an appreciating market in 2012 & 2013. So far, in the city limits of Bozeman there have been 19 townhomes that have sold. Average list price $201,969 and average sold price $202,012. If you would like more information on our market or a market analysis for your townhome specifically, I would be happy to speak with you. Best regards, Jody 406-209-8884
PollyAnna Sn…, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Steve.....the market has great velocity for all types of homes, including townhomes. Anything under the 500K range is moving quickly and as long as your property is priced correctly you can expect it to sell in a fairly short timeframe. Give us a call tomorrow and we will gladly get you any information regarding pricing, market velocity, best timing for best pricing and anything else you want or need. Best regards....406.600.2477
Jason Zalac, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Hi Steve, The Bozeman townhouse market is doing very well. Feel free to call or email me and we can talk more specifically about your place. I am available tomorrow if that works for you. Thanks, Jason
Jason Zalac Broker/Owner
Realty Executives of Gallatin Valley
406-570-0297
jasonzalac@yahoo.com
Trisha Easton, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Steve,

Townhomes are selling very quickly right now. We have sold all of the townhomes we had listed this year and get request for more daily. Trisha and I work as a team with Keller Williams. We would be happy to send you a market analysis for your property in the current market. Please contact either of us via Trulia or email: courtneykingre@gmail.com.

Thank you~ Courtney and Trisha