Home Buying in Mayfair>Question Details

Jcruz4590, Both Buyer and Seller in Mayfair, Philadelphia,...

I own a house on 3000 Unruh Avenue. I just noticed that 3033 Fanshawe went for $166,000. What should I look to sell for.?

Asked by Jcruz4590, Mayfair, Philadelphia, PA Wed Jun 16, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Gita Bantwal’s answer
I will be glad to email you the listing information for all homes that sold in your area. Please email me at gita01@aol.com
But an agent needs to look at your home to give you an idea of what you should ask for your house. An agent will also give you tips on staging your house and make recommendations that will help you increase the market value of your home.
Feel free to call me any time at 215-2758491 cell.
Web Reference: http://www.gitabantwal.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 3, 2010
Call me or e mail me for comps in the area each situation is different need to know the details to proceed giving advice .thanks HENA MARTIN BROKER 760-251-2868
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 30, 2013
There is not fair answer without doing a CMA (comparable market analysis) of the similar sold properties in your area and comparing this information to your home.
These properties in your pocket of West Mayfair still get a pretty good number.
Please feel free to call me for a free CMA and I will do my best to help you. You can reach me at 215 698 2024.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 30, 2013
Your price should not be based completely on one property that sold recently in your area even if it is similar to yours. If you are interested in selling your home, a real estate agent can conduct a Comparative Market Analysis and discuss with you what the market value of your property is and what price it should sell for.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 29, 2010
I would be more than happy to give you a free Comparative Market Analysis on yoour property. When you have a moment please contact me.

Century 21 Advantage Gold
Brian Yoak
office:215-887-4653 x1318
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 23, 2010
Hi Jcruz,
'The best thing to do is call a real estate agent and tell them you are interested in selling your home. They will do a consultation and together you decide what to sell the house for.
Thank you,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 16, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer