I own a house in Maine. I want to buy a vacation home in Victorville, CA

Asked by Le, Old Orchard Beach, ME Fri Jul 6, 2012

Answers

5
Israel Chaid…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Jul 6, 2012
I understand completely of why you want to purchase a vacation home in Victorville. We own a swimming pool house in Adelanto, which is just 2 minutes from Victorville that our family use just for weekends. Since you will not be living in the Victorville house full time, you will need somebody you know to help you maintain the house. We actually get fined over here for not cutting our grass. Anyhow, I will be happy to help you with your purchase, give me a call at (213) 221-1321 izzy.
That's a good thing. I wish they'd do that here. For front lawn anyway. My neighbor's is so high it's weeds are going to seed.
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
Dorothy Full…, Agent, Victorville, CA
Sat Sep 29, 2012
First step is to speak with a lender to get pre-qualified to purchase your vacation home, and second receive a pre-approval letter from the lender. Third is to contact a realtor to assist you in purchasing your vacation home. Fourth thing is to meet with realtor for viewing of properties your realtor research of your choice of criteria.Fifth, and last thing is to submit an offer on the property of your dream and wait for a acceptance of your offer.
Albert Marru…, , Victorville, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Albert Marrujo Jr, Real Estate Pro, Victorville, CA
Rent to Buy
Yes, it is perfectly legal and acceptable in todays economic climate. Many negatives answers are listed here and they are all written by realtors or brokers. Anybody care to wonder why realtors and brokers are so against it?

You don't have to pay a 6% commission (3%buyer agent, 3%seller agent) is the biggest reason they advise against it. If the " licensed" real estate industry was so above board and looking out for you, why/how did the housing bubble occur? Somebody had to sell all those houses knowing that bogus loans were used by people that could never repay. The only thought was of higher & more frequent commissions! That is what a RE agent or broker won't tell you!!

Call me or E-mail me if you have any questions or want the truth about Rent to Own.

Albert Marrujo Jr
1-760-475-2661
albert.marrujo@gmail.com
Lisa Dorsey, Agent, San Bernardino, CA
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Hi Le,

Do you have a specific question on purchasing a home in Victorville? I'd be happy to help. You can call me if you like at 760-524-2834.

Thank you
Jonathan Zuc…, Agent, San Dimas, CA
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Why would you buy a vacation home in Victorville? There's nothing to do there:) Victorville is a good place to own rental properties, bad place to vacation:) Thanks, Jon Zuckerman