Victoria, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM

I never get any listing notices from you. Even when I click on the search button, nothing is listed, and my search isn't too strict. WTP?

Asked by Victoria, Albuquerque, NM Wed May 28, 2014

Answers

4
Tim Fish, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Jun 18, 2014
Maybe I can help. What were you both searching for and I will try to duplicate your results or find the problem. No obligation to use us later on just trying to help.
Susan Ryerson, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sun Jul 20, 2014
Hi Victoria, It is frustrating when technology doesn't work isn't it? If you are still searching and would like some assistance creating a search based upon certain criteria, please let me know. I can help.
Kim.kirane, Both Buyer And Seller, Rio Rancho, NM
Wed Jun 25, 2014
Victoria,

What kind of house are you looking for? My house is for sale, perhaps it would match your needs and wants...

It is in Northern Rio Rancho, so it is a quick trip to Albuquerque. I work in Albuquerque and it takes me 20 minutes to get to the intersection of Paseo Del Norte and I25.

My house is a 3 bedroom 2 bath built in 2012. I am selling it because I am relocating for work. The MLS number is 812230. The address is: 2638 Redondo Santa Fe, Rio Rancho

Kim
Victoria,
There is a great house for sale (mine) in Rio Rancho. 2638 Redondo Santa Fe, Rio Rancho. It is not far from Albuquerque. It takes me 20 minutes to get to Paseo Del Norte & I25, and there are beautiful views and it is peaceful.
Flag Wed Jun 25, 2014
Rod Justice, , 30269
Sun Jun 15, 2014
I stopped getting them too, Victoria. Don't know what the problem is but it's frustrating. Have to try another company, I guess. Realtor.com?